Sunday, June 21, 2009

~FAMILY~

Today is a new sunday for me again~feel fresh for myself, but abit hate today coz tmr is a new working day again...always sit in front of computer attend customer, attend customer and attend customer~abit boring with my job, but how? stil need to work, it become a habit? or this is what we should walk in our life...Every week, the time i stay in office more than i stay in my home, my home now is just for sleep, even lunch and dinner also eat at outside, i feel that i am far from my home d, my office is my second home d...Just YOU can make me feel as home~ I feel that sometime i am over concren my job until ignore my family, even my mum go genting for 2 day until she come back, i just asking her: you just want to go genting? lolz~she scold me say that even she no come back home for 2 day, i also not realize~I am sorry, this is my fault, i overlook d~This is bcoz that i am too busy for my office work until i seldom chit chat with them, even we are stay in same house, sometime never have chance to meet with each other coz when i come bek from work, they already sleep, when i wake up for work they already go out for breakfast... I mean this situation just happen sometimes~work and family really need to balance the time we spend, but i really have alot of work to do, i think should say that there is non-finish work for me to do, unlimited work~Sometime i feel insomnia, when i closed my eyes, everything come out in mind to remind me that tmr i need to do what, meet what customer, go where~ alot of thing to remember, lucky i am not my manager~i guess that she is more suffer than what i imagine~I can tell you that, this is not a good choice for selected this job~If you ask me; are you regret? I also duno how to tell you, just want to learn and gain experience, but if you already choose this profession~you cant run out from this kind of work environment already~think before select it~
I cant imagine if i got my own family, how can i spend my time for them? As my manager, female that have 3 litter children, she really a aggressive and competant person that i never meet before and i admire her as a model for learning. She work late until 10 somthing, and always get scold by her husband, lucky she got her mother in law to take care the children and home. Sometime, her husband ask her to fetch their children back from tuition or school, example end time 4pm, she will do her work until 5-30pm just call to mind that she have to fetch the children, be her children also pitty lo. And also 1 time i must emphasize is she can work whole day until forget her lunch and dinner, this was always happen. In the end, I just mention that we have to manage our time, money can earn but family cannot...Please spend more time with your family, dun always work and work, take care your health. Lastly, Happy Father Day for you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment