Sunday, June 7, 2009

My 1st Blog

This is my 1st blog, before that i see many people posting their happiness, sadness, memory to share with public... but i think this is a good way to speak out ur internal heart thinking... every person got their own story, maybe share out will let someone feel better~for me, i have no time to do tis, but wat am i doing now? bloging? or wasting my to type a msg? Now i can feel it when i am typing, is not same with my office computer... coz here i can type wat i like, feel relax when typing here...

Now i think i am lost myself, i feel like robot in my life...go work, meet customer, eat, then sleep... everyday doing the same thing, just some time special get scold by my manager, but is ok...every thing will be fine after day by day... y we work? for money? for career? for future? or this is the step that everyone must do? Now i realize that we just waiting time to past aways, bad word is waiting dead...in our life, got happiness , sadness, but are you realize that ur memory just come out with the sadness, we seldom remember our happiness...that y this is call memory~

Talk all rubbish in top just now, just come out my mind thinking... What is LOVE? izzit 2 people love each other then is LOVE? for me, L.O.V.E is easy to write it out, but it got alot of hidden complicated... No 1 can get their sweet love whole of their life, bcoz of society, family, environment....The 100% pure love is when you are young, nothing to consider when you loving some 1, just depend ur 1st feeling to love someone~but sad, coz it would not be long... y some people can maintain their pure love relationship until 10years then they get married? This is wat you want? Or you want to come after work, then just depend ur position or salary to get ur beloved? that is not a simple true love, that is materialistic love... bad word is make use of each other...When some 1 get rich, how bad are him also get people admire...if someone are poor, even she/he do any good thing, no people will treart them friendly...this is wat now the society~

ok la , write so many also not include my main issue~ so tired to write tis, but let me feel relax after doing tis....lolz, see ya

1 comment:

  1. haha...noob bebe..welcome to the blogger world...u will enjoy it~
    just wanna tell u
    i love u olwez..~

    ReplyDelete