Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love & Friendship~

Love & Friendship~which 1 you prefer? or same 50-50, 60-40, or 40-60??? Many couple are argue this kind of stupid question, many couple break also bcoz of tis....lolz~This is depend on situation to make compare to love & frenship. For me, I prefer fexible switch the %, some time 100% to partner, some time 100% to frens...But normally for most male, they almost 100% to their galfrenz, coz my got many frenz all like tis, they make me disgusted. I am not jelouse that they always with their partner, just hate that they will find you when their galfrenz are busy, no time to accompany them. I will not entertain them if they seldom contact, when they need your assist, they will come~or when they break with their galfrenz...they will full time contact you. Tis kind of people will let me perli 99 when they wanna join us...Some time more seriouse is when they got galfrenz, totally disappear until they break down with they galfrenz, you will be surprise when see them stil stay alive in tis world~lolz~not perli you my frenz, just speak out my heart word. Maybe tis is just my single opinion, just some people let me feel like that...sorry to say that if you are the category of them. Love is important, but frenship is more important then it. You dunno until when you can stay with you partner, but frenship is forever until you dead. Some1 more stupid, kill their frenzship bcoz of their love, if he/she break down with their partner, i will be the 1st one laughing~lolz. Just wan to share that whatever we choose, we just need to equilibrium, simple word is balance to each 1 la... we care about our love also our frenzship lo... but tis is depend ur own individual character, some people get hust by lover b4, will think that frenzship good lo, however betray by frenz sure treat that their lover like angle~better stay in between lo, selfish abit, love yourself more then other, then you will not be hurt deeply lo... Think yourself la~thank ya~

No comments:

Post a Comment